Aloe Vera Cream

Benefits of Aloe Vera and How to Make DIY Aloe Vera Cream?

If you’re looking for a natural and effective way to soothe your skin, look no further than aloe vera cream! 

In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make your own aloe vera cream at home using just a few simple ingredients. Not only is this cream gentle and hydrating, but it’s also affordable and easy to make!

What Is Aloe Vera?

Aloe vera is a succulent plant that belongs to the Lily family. It is native to North Africa, Southern Europe, and the Canary Islands. The plant grows in arid and semi-arid climates. Aloe vera is a stemless or very short-stemmed plant that grows to a height of about 24-39 inches (60-100 cm).

The leaves are thick and fleshy, green to grey-green in color, with serrated margins. The leaves are borne in a rosette at the apex of the plant. The flowers are yellow, orange, or red and are borne on a spike that is up to 3 feet (90 cm) long.

The plant is best known for its gel, which is obtained from the leaves. The gel is clear and colorless, with a slightly bitter taste. It is used in a variety of products, including cosmetics, food and beverages, and medicines.

Aloe vera gel is composed of about 96% water, with the other 4% made up of a variety of compounds, including proteins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, and vitamins.

The gel has a number of properties that make it beneficial for the skin. It is a natural moisturizer that can help to soothe and hydrate the skin. It is also believed to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce the redness and swelling of acne. Additionally, the gel can help to speed up the healing process of wounds and burns.

There is some evidence to suggest that aloe vera gel may also be effective in treating other conditions, such as psoriasis, dandruff, and eczema. However, more research is needed to confirm these benefits.

Here you can read about the benefits of the Snake Plant and how it can purify the air when used as an indoor plant.

What Are The Benefits Of Using Aloe Vera Cream?

Aloe Vera cream has a lot of benefits that can be helpful for your skin. For example, it can help to soothe sunburns, moisturize dry skin, and heal cuts and scrapes.

Some people also find that Aloe Vera cream can help to reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and fine lines. If you have any skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis, Aloe Vera cream can also be helpful in managing them.

Overall, Aloe Vera cream is a versatile and effective product that can be used to improve the health and appearance of your skin.

Healing Benefits of Aloe Vera [Infographic]


How To Make Your Own Aloe Vera Cream?

Aloe Vera is a plant that is known for its healing properties. The gel from the plant can be used to treat burns, cuts, and other skin conditions. You can buy aloe vera gel at the store, or you can make your own.

To make your own aloe vera gel, you will need:


-1/2 cup aloe vera gel

-1/4 cup coconut oil

-1/4 cup beeswax

-10 drops of essential oil (optional)


  1. Melt the beeswax and coconut oil together in a double boiler.
  2. Remove from heat and stir in the aloe vera gel.
  3. Stir in the essential oil, if using.
  4. Pour into a glass jar and allow to cool.

Your aloe vera cream is now ready to use!

How To Use Aloe Vera Cream?

To use aloe vera cream, simply apply it to the skin like you would any other cream or moisturizer. You can use it on your face, body, or anywhere else you have dry or irritated skin. Leave it on for a few minutes to allow the aloe vera to work its magic, then rinse it off with warm water. 

You can use aloe vera cream as often as you like, but it’s best to start once or twice a day and see how your skin reacts. If you have any adverse reactions, stop using the cream and consult a doctor.


Thanks for reading! Making your own aloe vera cream is easy and can save you money. Be sure to use fresh aloe vera leaves and store the cream in a cool, dark place.

Leave a Reply